Karelia is considered traditionally fishing region.
Everybody here loves fish – to catch and eat. Every fisher has secrets in methods of catching. It is not necessary to be professional in fishing to receive pleasure and return home with gain.
Fisher is the condition of soul!
Fishing is rest and mood!
- Pike, catch with jig in Onega Lake (May – October)
- Grayling, catch with jig, with fly, with spinning (in boat and from shore) in Onega Lake (June – October)
- Bream, catch with fishrod and leger rig (June – August)
- Salmon, trolling and spinning in Onega Lake (June – October)
- Perch, (forest lakes, Onega Lake), spinning and fishrod, steamy perch (June – August)
- Use of fast-speed motorboat for trolling for 3 persons – 1300 RUB/hour
- Use of fast-speed motorboat for trolling for 5 persons – 1800 RUB/hour
- Use of Kazanka boat with Mercury motor (4 persons) – 800 RUB/hour, 4000 RUB/day (8 hours)
The cost includes: escort, fuel, fishing tools
For Red Fish – fishing tour to Pyaozero
Accommodation in Bolshaya Medveditsa hotel, Pyaozero, Louhi region.
Cost of the tour: motorboat – 2000 RUB/day
Escort by yager – 1000 RUB/day
Fishing tools – 400 RUB/day